Con la tecnología de Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Glastonbury 2013 - Stay safe with BBQs

Last year in UK campsites, seven people died and 17 were injured from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by bringing BBQ's inside tents and enclosed spaces. Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous substance which is created when fossil fuels such as gas and solid fuels like charcoal fail to combust fully due to a lack of oxygen. The major danger is that you can’t see it, taste it or smell it but it can kill quickly with no warning.
If you're bringing a BBQ to Glastonbury, please consider the following advice:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario