Con la tecnología de Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Liam Gallagher still interested in Oasis reunion



Liam Gallagher has reiterated his interest in an Oasis reunion to mark the 20th anniversary of the band's debut album DEFINITELY MAYBE next year.

The Beady Eye frontman, who no longer speaks to his brother and former bandmate Noel, has revealed he'd be willing to "bury the hatchet for a quick lap of honour".

He tells the new issue of NME, "There's unfinished business there. People ask, 'Would I get Oasis back together?' I'd do it for nowt (nothing), but if someone's going to drop a load of f**king money, I'd do it for that too."

But he warns fans that any get together would not be a lasting thing: "I don't think we'd ever make another record... I'd still go back to Beady Eye and Noel would go back to his thing."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario